Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What happen to RHB Stock Challenge?



I have been trying to login to this website, yesterday and today, till now I 'm not able to login to the main screen. It is loading and loading......and finally porompt "The page cannot be displayed."

Anyone manage to login to take the challenge?

Is this only applicable to RHB office?
Since outsider not able to login.

Is this only applicable to non-office hour?
Since during office hour not able to login.

Does the existing RHBInvest customer also having this problem?
I'm guessing not, because when the page is loading it is pointing to 210.48.146.252. I hope the actual investment customer is not experience this.

I'm wondering why no information was share for this problem. I doubt I'm the only one has this problem.

No comments: