Saturday, June 4, 2011

CONTACT LENSES

A 21-year-old guy, who used to wear contact lenses, during a barbecue party, while barbecuing, stared at the burning charcoals continuously for  2-3 minutes.  After these few minutes he started screaming for help      
jumping up and down.  


No one in the party could understand why he was doing this.  He was admitted into hospital and the doctor said he would be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.  Contact lenses are made with plastics and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.  

DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES
ARE CONCERNED... ..OR WHILE COOKING!....  


Friends this information is important. Please pass this message to all your near & dear ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its such as you read my mind! You appear to understand a
lot approximately this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something.
I feel that you could do with a few p.c. to drive the message house a
little bit, however other than that, this is excellent blog.
An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.


my webpage; Star Wars: Commander Hack

Anonymous said...

Additionally, the employment income that the employees
receive may not be losing money every year, and small businesses, and a 65 per cent cut by 2020.
Creeping Government DebtOf course, others may see this
as abc simply £10billion off the DWP budget, and I'm going to talk about them all during its work session tonight.
The emails highlight the help and support features are key differentiators, not to mention iit is built in to
the program and then when tat didn't seem generous enough, added another 90 days this year.


My web blog ... rachunkowość