Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Touch but cannot GO!

Bad experience with Touch and Go this evening. I thought I was able to reach home earlier but I was stuck and I have wasted my time in this nonsense Touch 'n Go problem. When I entered the NKVE Damansara toll today, somehow one of the Smart Tag lane was slow movement, one of the PLUS assistant was assisting this lane car to bypass this lane, when it reach my turn, my tags beep 3 times. I stopped and asked that personal any problem, he told me to proceed. I have a bad feeling that sure I will stuck when I want to exit, and I'm purposely check my balance, RM14.30, just in case when I exit it charge me more what is usual.

Bingo! I'm correct! The exit lane charge me RM43+, and I'm not able to go through because I don't have enough balance! One guy came to me, and he explained to me why why why. But I told him, I was given a GO signal to proceed when I'm in Damansara, when I can't now??!!.

The guy asked me to go in front and he will check for me. After 15 minutes, he told me to go Touch 'n Go counter. I'm wondering when he asked me to wait just now.

I went to the Touch 'n Go counter, queue up, fill in aduan form, and report the problem. Wasted 30 minutes in that counters.

According to them, I will only get back my refund afer 1 month! And I can't
use my card now, because it is RM0! Hay..this is unfair to me! But I can do anything now. :(

Found this in Touch ‘n Go website:-
Vision Statement
To be No. 1 in the electronic payment system for micro payment towards realising a cashless society.

Mission Statement
To provide secure, swift and convenient cashless payment mode to all

Quality Policy
TNGSB aims to enhance customer satisfaction by complying with the requirement of the Quality Management System (QMS) and continually improving the effectiveness of QMS

Our Values
Integrity, Customer Focused, Teamwork & Passion for Success

Strategic Theme
Creating value through productivity and growth “Leading with Passion”

Our Priorities
To provide innovative, reliable and efficient products and services
To provide continuous convenience and speed for payment for the traveling public

My comments:-
1. User who experience express tag and smart tag, which one is better in term
of response?

2. It used to able direct top up by credit card, but this is not available now, is
this convinience?

3. With above encountered, is the quality proper control?

4. I would said the person asked me to go is staff from PLUS, when one asked me to go, but that person was not able to contact the same location to verify this immediately? Where is the value?

5. Holding customer money, and only able to refund in 1 month time, where is the strategic?

6. If the company still having a priorities, then why it is happen to me?


Have you ever think of this?
1. Anyone out there trace and check the amount that are deduct when you bypass the toll?

2. Anyone satisfy with it’s product & services? You are force to buy the smart tag, and it is not refundable. And it is not always smart, sometime you need to queue very long, and the worst is after paying the tolls, you are stuck with the jam!

3. You need to make used of it frequently, you don’t have other choice to choose from other, you can’t auto top up by credit card automatically, you need to go counter to top up your card, credit card is not acceptable by all counter. You need to pay cash! If you can’t make it, you can top up in any ATM machine, and it charge RM0.5 when you top up, which is 1% when you top up RM50.

4. A 100% sure win company which collecting money in advance, and then provide you so much restriction, but you still want to use it!

Related posted:-
Touch 'n Go with expired, here:-

No comments: