Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kudos to Touch & Go

11/Apr, I pass through one of the Touch & Go lane @ BESRAYA (Back from Mines Shopping Center toward KLCC), I hear beep sound, but it didn't allow me to go through, therefore I reverse and use another lane.

When I check my e-statement later, I noticed I was charge twice. I use the feedback option in the e-statement website, attention to: careline@touchngo.com.my, 3 weeks later, I received email reply from the careline, and told me they will conduct a joint investigation before approving the refund.

Last Friday, I received a cheque refund.

Following are the sequence of events:-
11/Apr : Incident.
16/Apr : Report to careline.
07/May : Reply my email.
21/May : Received my refund.

This happened to me before @ one of the tolls last year, and I was told to go to nearest office to report this. I didn't know I can do this online.

This incident, it took 1.5 months for the refund, a bit slow, but I'm satisfy with this, because I can do this online instead of drop by their office.

Related:-
Touch 'n Go top up
Touch 'n Go, e-statement
Touch but cannot GO!
Touch & Go Card expired

No comments: