Monday, May 31, 2010

YTLPower ... May10

Singapore's second largest utility firm PowerSeraya Ltd, together with Malaysian parent YTL Power, is seeking to expand its operations, which could include selling utilities, fuel trading, and oil storage, in the region.

Malaysia's construction power conglomerate YTL Corp, bought PowerSeraya from Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings in December 2008 for S$3.8bil.

YTL Power International Bhd's businesses include power generation in Malaysia and Indonesia, power transmission in Australia and provision of water and sewage services in the UK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to
fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

my weblog: free tv online